- Distributor recruitment in China
To find a reliable distribution partner is difficult. Obviously, for most Western companies, it is more difficult to recruit a partner in China, because of
- different language
- different culture
- different business pattern
- Chinese pharmaceutical distribution base is hyper fragmented (>15’000 distributors)
It is complicated and time consuming!
Thanks to our extensive network and database, we help our clients in screening, identifying, negotiating, and recruiting distributor(s) that match specific requirements in a cost- effective way.
- Market Analysis, Feasibility Study & Due Diligence
A well designed market analysis, feasibility study and due diligence is highly advisable for potential foreign companies to enter into China. It will add immense value to Western marketers on strategic business decision making and on return of investment.
The findings from the market analysis, such as market potential, competition, pricing structure, reimbursement policy etc will be the basis for foreign entrants to not only understand the local market conditions, but also serve as an excellent tool for distribution right negotiation.
- Regulatory services in China
- 20 years of experience in medical device and drug registration in China
- Proven record with hundreds of registration accomplished up to date
- Alliance with Contract Research Organisation (CRO) providing full services in clinical trial management.
- Sourcing raw material suppliers from China
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) or intermediates
- Sourcing OEM factories in China
Contract manufacturing / own label brand manufacturing on medical devices (general hospital supplies)
- Merge & Acquisition M&A (companies / hospitals)
Looking for M&A or equity investment projects in Europe in the healthcare industry